Monday, August 23, 2010

Havin' Fun on the Lake

I've already posted my vacation photos on Facebook; however, since getting serious about photography, I've edited them all to reflect that leaning.  So, I'm reminiscing about our very recent vacation, and wanted to show y'all where we were and what we did for two weeks.  It'll be in small chunks, in case you get bored--who wants to see someone else's 200 vacation photos all in one sitting???  Or at all??  :)

So, if you're interested, early on in our vacation, we spent some time on the Lake.  My cousin Al freely lets us use his pontoon boat, which is super because there are six of us.  We boated, a few of us cast lures or roped (see below), Danny kayaked, we swam, and of course, we all played Frisbee.


Once Thomas got the hang of the rope, he used perfect form
Danny caught it on film; uh, print; uh, digitally, I guess.




Danny wished he could've kayaked more...



One of my favorite photos from vacation!


My dad followed behind us in the Cadillac (it used to be his dad's)


Yeah, we joke that Grandpa (my dad) is getting old, but he sure still does have fun!


A flower on the dock


I love these mailboxes.  Every now and then, someone actually gets mail!


My cousin's son fishes with one of Fernando's poles.


Two fishermen (and one photographer getting in the way).


End of day.  I took sunset pictures almost every evening.

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
www.CapturedByChristine.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment